OSI Codes Inc. is committed to protecting the privacy of the users of http://www.osicodesinc.com and the services offered through http://www.phplivesupport.com, including by way of example the email and other communications sent through those services. This policy is intended to inform users of the OSI Codes Inc. website information collection process and practices of the sites and services.
We collect information from you when:
- Registering a free trial account at http://www.phplivesupport.com
- When signing up for a free trial account, you will be asked to provide your: name, email address, login, password.
- Contacting us via website live chat
- When requesting live chat assistance, you will be asked to provide your: name, email address, various optional information to better assist you.
- When placing an online order
- When ordering on the website, you will be asked to provide your: name, email address, login, password, billing address, phone number, credit card information.
Protecting Your Information
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server protocol (https). All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- Free trial account signup information at http://www.phplivesupport.com is deleted from our servers once the trial account has expired, including your email address, name, login, password and all trial account live chat data. We do not retain expired free trial account information whatsoever.
- Live chat information you provide will be retained to better assist you, improve your support experience and to generate a report for internal use.
- After an online order transaction has been placed, your private information (credit cards information) will not be stored on our servers.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways: To personalize your experience - Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
To improve our website - We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
To improve customer service - Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
To process transactions - Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
To administer promotions, surveys or other site features.
To send periodic emails - The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone by calling (800)-337-2798 or (917)-338-7663.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. However, please note that we may release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into the Client area and going to the 'Profile' page.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all catered to people who are at least 13 years old or older.